I love the photos! I am glad to see Tinker in her new home. Everyone looks very well adjusted. Thanks for going to all this trouble. I like Sasha's tent. I think I want one for myself! Speech Prof
Speech Prof: I think they're all doing great and Rainsong has been a real trooper. None of this has been anything I would even remotely call "trouble." I respect and honor all living things. It is a profound honor for me to be allowed to care for my furry brothers and sisters.
Sasha - The princess. My blue-eyed muted calico. She was abandoned at our house. After 6 months of being unable to contact the owner and no word, I declared "yoink."
Rainsong - mother to Willow. Domesticated feral. One of the sweetest beings you could ever encounter in your travels through life. She does naught but love everyone and everything. To her, "mother" is a verb and she does not care what you are, she will mother you.
Willow - Rainsong's son, a pig who rarely stops eating. He also likes to pounce things. Like my toes. He is about 1 year old but still acts like a kitten.
Cleo - Big mackerel tabby with a loooong tail and humongous green eyes. She needs love all the time or she will die. Zeus' sister.
Zeus - Big, lovey mackerel tabby with a gorgeous spots and stripes, and golden-green eyes. He has huge paws that he uses like hands. He loves to cuddle and is one of the smartest cats I've ever met.
Archimedes - Teeny, tiny seal-point Siamese/ Oriental mix with huge ears, a huge nose, big paws (for his tiny size), and enormous deep blue (almost purple) eyes. He is devoted to me and loves Adam and all the other cats as well. He is very, very confident. He has big brass ones and doesn't care who knows it; he fears nothing and no one.
Hieronymus - A flame-point Siamese/ tabby mix. Formerly a feral, but adopted from an agency and now totally a lover. He is extremely fluffy, a bit timid, and very, very sweet.
Tut - My mom's F2 Junglebob. He's 50% domestic cat, 25% jungle cat, and 25% bobcat... we think. The papers are a little complicated. He is incredibly smart, very athletic, and has one of the best personalities I've ever seen in anyone. He lives in Melbourne, FL.
The Mouse:
Cain - Little dun mouse who lost an eye to Zeus during his youth, but through the miracles of a really talented veterinary surgeon, lived to tell the tale. Brother to the late Abel, who retired from this world July 2009, a venerable old mouse-man. The Hyoo-manz:
Michele: me, the author/narrator
Adam: my boyfriend, geeky programmer and a friend to felines
2 comments:
I love the photos! I am glad to see Tinker in her new home. Everyone looks very well adjusted. Thanks for going to all this trouble. I like Sasha's tent. I think I want one for myself!
Speech Prof
Speech Prof:
I think they're all doing great and Rainsong has been a real trooper. None of this has been anything I would even remotely call "trouble." I respect and honor all living things. It is a profound honor for me to be allowed to care for my furry brothers and sisters.
Post a Comment