Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kittens - Day 13

I still haven't seen Bubby eat. He was sleeping during the the time I spent in the room with them. Willow has become very friendly. He and Tink climbed all over me today. Tink was a little more timid than Willow but was the least scared of me I've seen so far. I once again introduced Willow to Sasha. As usual, that ended in hissing and Sasha retreating in anger. I also introduced him to Midnight who is usually mellow, but she also hissed and back away. I think integration will have to be a slow cautious process. Rainsong remained cautious around me today, but seems to be hissing less and not backing off as far. I spent some hours cleaning out my library/storage/guest room for the cats to move into. The library has natural light, is larger, and will be altogether easier on everyone than having the cats in the laundry room. I hope the move will happen Monday evening. In other news, I was in Incredible Pets today and saw a hedgehog. I've wanted to add a a sugar glider to my family for a while, but now I am debating whether a sugar glider or a hedgehog would be a better fit.

No comments: