Monday, November 3, 2008
To Commenters Re: Comments
Please know, I reply to comments and welcome them. If you comment on a post, please check the comments of that post later to see my reply. Just in case you don't know (I didn't), Blogger (the host for this blog) gives me no notification that I have gotten any comments, so it sometimes takes me 24 hours to even see a dialog has started. It also does not give the commenter (you) any indication that I have replied. Furthermore, it in no way distinguishes my replies from any other commenter's posts and does not organize them such that my reply is tied to the original comment. Sorry for the confusion of this half-assed system. To deal with it, I generally begin each reply post with the signed name of the commenter I'm replying to. Hopefully Blogger will fix the oversight...or this thing will become so wildly popular that I move it to a better hosting service. Heh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
forgot to tell you earlier, I like the kittycam. They are definitely cute. Wouldn't you love to have all their energy?
Shari
Shari
First off, glad to hear that you are enjoying the live stream. Secondly, I do soooo envy them their energy. They never seem to tire of wrestling and tumbling about... and now they have a much bigger play area.
Thanks fr the info on blogging. I keep checking back. I am new to this as well. I love your love for these lovely creatures.
Speech Prof
Speech prof
You're welcome. I'm pretty new to this too. I love all animals and hope to get time soon to post about many different ones.
Post a Comment