Saturday, November 8, 2008
Kittens - Day 19
Good news! I finally saw Bubby eat a little bit today. It wasn't much, but he ate. Great news! I got to pet Rainsong. I kind of had to play a trick on her, but it's not a very dirty trick. I held one of her kittens up to her and she nuzzled him. I gently let the kitten slide out of my hand and walk away as I started scratching her neck and ears. She leaned into my hand really hard and definitely seemed to like it. Once she realized it's my hand she backed off, but it's a good sign she'll let me do it at all. It's taken a few weeks, but she has definitely warmed up to being a house cat. Sadly, I must announce the coming end to !Kittencam! I will keep it up for a little longer, but it is pretty seldom the kittens are in frame, and pretty soon Bubby will be going off to his new home and all the exciting new adventures there. Do check back for a few more days though, and if you are interested in cats, nature, animals, trees, and all those sorts of things, please keep reading. I have quite a few posts planned on other interesting creatures and topics, and I will try to do a lot more nature photography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment