Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Kittens - Day 9
Tinker ate some hard food! She may also be learning to use the box. Willow seems to have figured it out. I haven't seen Bubby eat or try the box yet, nor have I seen Rainsong actually make a move to really wean them. I keep expecting her to get up and walk away when they try to nurse, but so far that hasn't happened. Also, as I check the webcam from time to time throughout the day, I see them nursing, so I think they are still getting most of their nutrition through milk. I think in about a week though Bubby and Tinker will be ready to go off to their new homes and grow in to beautiful grown up kittens. And to prove that cats can always stay kittens, I offer you a video of my Sasha trying to nurse on my really soft blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was such a cool video! I didn't know about that cat habit at all. Sasha is so gentle in her kneading.
Speech Prof
Post a Comment