
Rainsong was caught! I got to bring her home and move her into my laundry room. She accepted Willow back without any problems at all. Better still she accepted Tink (Martha's kitten) and Bubby (Tanya's). So they're all going to be nursed and weaned in the proper time. I also am going to try to teach them to scratch approved items, like scratching carpets, so that there is less of a reason to consider declawing. I have an appoinment for Rainsong and Willow to see the vet Friday. I cleaned up the laundry room really well and posted warning signs on the door then placed litter boxes, food , water, and formula for Rainsong to drink. Tomorrow I'll be getting toys for enrichment and some better betting items. In other news, it is confirmed that Willow is a pig. He had to eat every two hours last night... finished an entire bottle of formula, wanted another another almost 1/2 an ounce, and started nursing the moment he was reunited with his mother. Thanks to Ken (in Security) for helping me transfer her from the trap to the cat carrier.

No comments:
Post a Comment