OMG! Rainsong ate out of my hand. :) It took some coaxing, but she actually ate right out of my hand. The little ones are doing great, running, playing, jumping. I still have yet to see Bubby eat any hard food, and they are still nursing a few times per day.
2 comments:
How cool. Michele, have you been able to pet or hold her yet? Did the vet say that she was healthy? I have been out of town all week and could not wait to catch up with the babies!! Thanks for all the postings and the websites and the videos!
Speech Prof (Uou know who I am don't you?)
Speech Prof
I do know who you are. :) The vet called and told me that Rainsong is FIV and FELV negative (which is great news)! She seems in every way to be a very healthy young feral. I did sort of pet her a little but she seemed to take offense so I have backed off until she seems more inclined to welcome such advances. Monday evening (hopefully) I am moving her and the kittens to a larger room with natural light. They don't seem unhappy in the small space, but I fear it will lead to boredom and neurosis. Glad you like the blog.
Post a Comment